July 30

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ddavies

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Is anyone still around and interested in going diving around here? I am interested in a local lake or one in the mountains. Let me know.

Dan

Can't make this weekend or next. Would like to do Aurora Res sometime mid August.

you guys should come on down to Santa Rosa, NM and dive Blue Hole. Great vis, hotels closeby, tank fills available on weekends. It's worth the drive.
Blue Hole

we used to live in Colorado Spgs and drove down for 3-day weekends about every other month. Now we live in Abq and it is only an hour & 45 minutes drive - we still go often. check it out.

robint

dimitrik:
Can't make this weekend or next. Would like to do Aurora Res sometime mid August.
I need to check the date but I believe the Scuba Den, Wellington Lake is mid August. I will check.

robint:
you guys should come on down to Santa Rosa, NM and dive Blue Hole. Great vis, hotels closeby, tank fills available on weekends. It's worth the drive.
Blue Hole

we used to live in Colorado Spgs and drove down for 3-day weekends about every other month. Now we live in Abq and it is only an hour & 45 minutes drive - we still go often. check it out.

robint

I went down there a lot in the Winter. Summer, I like to be closer, if possible. Of course, if I don't get to dive soon, I may go down there.

Dan

ddavies:
Is anyone still around and interested in going diving around here? I am interested in a local lake or one in the mountains. Let me know.

Dan

Hello! My name is jeromy, I live in colorado springs. I would love to go diving any weekend you want. I have a boat but got rear-ended coming back from blue mesa, so it is going to be in the shop for a while. I am planning a another trip to blue mesa on the 19-22 of august. If my boat is still in the shop, I am planning on renting a pontoon boat. I visited blue mesa in july and loved it. i was there on the fourth and the lake was empty! I am used to boating on pueblo res. and it gets crowded. The surface temp at blue mesa was 65 and i was swimming without a wetsuit and i was fine but i am not bothered to much by cold water. The water was very clear with vis between 20-50 feet. Also Sapinero basin flooded the town of sapinero, highways and train tresltes. I do not know where any of this is, and I saw spots on my depth sounder that hit 300 ft!! So there is alot of stuff you can't see, (unless you have a tri-mix rebreather!).But i know there are alot of walls in the lake and alot of awsome topography to explore. I know it does not sound fun to most divers but i also want to dive pueblo res. Getting dives in is better than sitting around thinking about diving!!!! When my boat is fixed i also want to go to twin lakes. I heard they have good vis to. Give me an email if interested. My wife and i love to dive any chance we get.

Jeromy

Motternj@adelphia.net

Back
Top Bottom