July 3- did you lose your chair at CSSP?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Foo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I actually ended up with two orphaned chairs last Friday- one, a smaller blue one with the bottom starting to shred, Timeliner may have sat in at one time? Then another one, bigger, sturdy, red white and blue, probably Texas flag style? TexDanceGuy?? Seems like you may have a r,w & b chair?

I actually ended up with two orphaned chairs last Friday- one, a smaller blue one with the bottom starting to shred, Timeliner may have sat in at one time? Then another one, bigger, sturdy, red white and blue, probably Texas flag style? TexDanceGuy?? Seems like you may have a r,w & b chair?

Yep,,,,, the red/white/blue one is mine.......I forgot it as I was parked over at the othe end of the gathering area and was so excited about the days activities I forgot all about it. THANKS for getting it, I have a 'temp' replacement for now I am using.......so our next gathering I will get the chair from you..... I owe you big time ---- BUT NO DANCING!!!!
:) Alan

Yep Foo.... the little blue chair was mine. I didn't intend to just leave it but it is about to bust :D
I'll need to get me a new one but that TexasDanceGuy he's but sittin' a long time and most likely he won't be needing a chair too much anymore :wink:

I'll need to get me a new one but that TexasDanceGuy (texdiveguy is the correct name)he's but sittin' a long time and most likely he won't be needing a chair too much anymore :wink:

:D:rofl3::)

Okay, guys will bring your chairs when we dive together next... no dancing, Alan? We shall see. And yes, Frank, your chair has seen better days but it's kinda a badge of honor, right? Kinda like bootie stank?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom