July 3, 4, and 5 DDCN club dive.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
There are about 15 of us planning to be at Oronogo this weekend. We will be having a pot luck type BBQ, and plenty of dives. Just wondering if anyone else was planning to attend......

DW

Im going to be there dark wolf. I may be a little preoccupied in the morning so I wont be there until around 2 p.m.

I am about to hit the road to the DDCN dives this weekend. Will see you there, k ellis.

DW

see you then and have a safe trip. :)

I'm jealous! Would love to spend the weekend diving, but alas, the annual family gathering has won out. This time. Because we're hosting it. :) Do you think they'd all notice if I just wasn't here? I'd leave food...

Soybean just tell them due to circumstances beyond your control they had to move to a cooler location. After careful consideration and thought poured in to the equation the only place you could find suitable was below the surface at Oronogo :)

Soybean just tell them due to circumstances beyond your control they had to move to a cooler location. After careful consideration and thought poured in to the equation the only place you could find suitable was below the surface at Oronogo :)

Wow, that would have been a good excuse! Oddly enough, though, it got really cold here last night. I may actually have been warmer under the water at Oronogo. I had to get out my stack of blankets for the fireworks show, and people were raiding my towel closet just to wrap up in something!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom