July 2013: Hot July brings cooling showers, Apricots and gillyflowers. Who's with me?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm coming from Phoenix where it will be 117 and yes it's humid in July. No not Houston humid, but humid enough. Besides I plan to be diving most of the time. If not diving I will drink cold cocktails to cool off!

---------- Post added April 18th, 2013 at 03:37 PM ----------

I vote Blue Angel unless you need AI. I have always wanted to stay there.....!

Thats the way we have been leaning. Only fear is the traffic noise. Is it bad?

Last July when I was in Cozumel it was a toasty humid 88ish, and back home it was a toasty humid 107ish.... I'll be there around the 23rd or so, just waiting to book, hoping for a little better airfare in the next few weeks.

will be there the 5th to the 13th, staying at casa mexicana and diving with Aldora. Can't wait

scuba_diver-4051.gif
July 2013:
scuba_diver-4051.gif

06/29/2013-07/10/2013 - Danny, son 14 & daughter 12 - Allegro - Dive w/ Martin
06/29/2013-07/06/2013 - VicScubaVentures - SCC (Scuba Club) - SCC
07/05/2013-07/12/2013 - Brules, wife and 2 kids 13 & 8 - Park Royal - Papa Hogs or Scuba Shack
07/05/2013-07/13/2013 - jefromonty - Casa Mexicana - Aldora
07/15/2013-07/25/2013 - Silvernotch on Honeymoon! - Blue Angel - Blue Angel
07/27/2013-08/02/2013 - bflying - Not booked yet

---------- Post added April 18th, 2013 at 06:43 PM ----------

Jeffro you flying out of DFW by chance?

I'll be there again late this July. Not sure on the actual dates yet because I think I'm going to take my parents with me. It will be my 3rd time on the island, girlfriend's 2nd time, and parents' 1st. Nothing like getting your 57 year old parents to get passports for the first time. I can definitely vouch for going to Cozumel to cool off from the Texas summer.

I'll be there late July-early August, most likely. I've been looking at condos on the north end, but the old standby is Hotel Plaza Cozumel (right by WW), and diving with Anita divers. I will be flying out of DFW if you need anything brought.

will be DFW is only 2.5 hrs from house, be on A.A. the morning of the 8th.

Cool, I fly out on Sun Country out of DFW on the 5th.

Since we are talking about July in Cozumel what exposure protection do ya"ll use at this time of year? I know there are other threads to discuss but I have you're attention now.:wink::D

Back
Top Bottom