July 19-25 NW Ohio/SE Michigan Maybe Lake Huron???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

T. Bix

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
As it turns out my God-Daughter is getting married the 23rd of July In Toledo. So I will be looking to do some diving over either in Lake Huron or northwest Ohio the week leading up to the 23rd or the day after the wedding. Looking at the charter boats that I know of right there I may have to jump on one of those but am un-familiar with the local wrecks. What gets me going is wooden ships with history...... Depending upon who I can find to dive with I may end up quarry diving that week. My schedule is pretty wide open so hit me up!

some of us GLWC will just be getting back from the straits diving, on the 17th but the BoneCrusher might be available to dive the wrecks in Lake Huron with you on The Great Lakes Diver.

BoneCrusher is diving in Lake Michigan that weekend. Enjoy the wedding and diving.

BoneCrusher sure gets around! :)

But get that "pony" offa that tank. It's hoopty!

I love how everyone knows where I'm going to be! I feel like a celebrity. :rofl3:

My July is definitely full of diving, so I can't complain.

And Randy.... You really need to get out more. :mooner: The cool-aid is rotting your brain. That pic was from 2009! I haven't dove that setup in years.

Hey Tim if you are looking for a buddy I might be able to dive up on Huron with Bruno's.
It would have to be weekend but if that would work we could shoot for it.
Drop me a Pm or FB message and we will see what we can get going.

CamG

Hey Tim if you are looking for a buddy I might be able to dive up on Huron with Bruno's.
It would have to be weekend but if that would work we could shoot for it.
Drop me a Pm or FB message and we will see what we can get going.

CamG

Cam, Yes as long as Sunday is good for you, It looks like they run the deeper wrecks on Saturday but I have the wedding that day so either during the week or Sunday for me (the 24th).

Good!! You've come around to the "correct" way of thinking. :)

I love how everyone knows where I'm going to be! I feel like a celebrity. :rofl3:

My July is definitely full of diving, so I can't complain.

And Randy.... You really need to get out more. :mooner: The cool-aid is rotting your brain. That pic was from 2009! I haven't dove that setup in years.

So far the plan is to dive White Star on the 20th and Port Sanilac on the 24th. If anybody wants to join us please feel free to introduce yourself. I will have the white ford diesel van with Illinois plates prolly over by the training platforms to start.

Back
Top Bottom