July 12th, 13th and 14th Monterey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll join you guys on Tuesday, July 14th as well.

Let's meet at Monastery and make a call there. 9:00am?

Unfortunately at 9 am I will be filling my tanks when the dive shop opens. Should have done it last week.:shakehead:

Mobeeno and Openhelix - I'll PM both of you for Tuesday.

Should we vote on a site? Maybe we should meet at Monastery and if it's too rough we'll just drive over to Lobos? What time is good for everyone to meet?

(((kevin)))

I 'm okay with Lobos or Butterfly House although prefer Butterfly House if it is calm. I have a somewhat regular dive buddy who will not dive anywhere but N Monastery, kinda want a break from it if possible.

Glad you'll be joining us Don. 9:00 am at Monastery sounds like a perfect meet up spot. Mobeeno can call me once his tanks are filled to see where we will end up. I'm fine with splitting up if he doesn't want to do Monastery, or maybe doing a second dive at Butterfly house.

I'm PM'ing you all my cell phone #. I've only met Devin and Don once each, but I drive a green VW GTI which is pretty easy to spot.

See you all Tuesday.

(((kevin)))

I am a OWSI recently moved to Bay Area. I'd love to join any company, boat or shore, for a Monterey dive.

My cell is five one zero three seven five three nine four three.
Please call now.

Classydiving,

If you want to join on Sunday call Bamboo Reef at (415) 362-6694 - I'm going on their Cypress Sea Carmel Trip.

((kevin))

Bamboo Reef is a dive shop, it sounds like they've chartered the boat (Cypress Sea) for Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom