July 12th, 13th and 14th Monterey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kwest

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
(((yeeehaw))) :D

I will be in Monterey Sunday, Monday and Tuesday July 12th, 13th and 14th. I would love to schedule a boat dive for Sunday if anyone is interested and maybe Lobos on Monday or Tuesday. I'm pretty much open to anything though so let me know if your available and we will figure it out.

(((kevin)))

That's great Devin - we'll see how the forecast progresses, but how about Monastery or Lobos?

(((kevin)))

Update - I've booked the Sunday morning trip on Cypress Sea (Bamboo Reef Carmel Trip) if anyone is interested.

Monday will be a family day no diving :shakehead:

Tuesday - Hopefully Lobos or Monastery with Devin. Anyone else?

(((kevin)))

Hi there,

I would love to do either Monastery or Lobos on Tuesday. Please let me know the particulars whenever they are set.

-Enrique

Hi Enrique,

I will PM you with my cell # before the weekend. Once we know who is going we can set a meet point.

(((kevin)))

I could be convinced to dive Tuesday! Either Lobos or Monastery works for me. If you don't mind one more, count me in!

Mobeeno and Openhelix - I'll PM both of you for Tuesday.

Should we vote on a site? Maybe we should meet at Monastery and if it's too rough we'll just drive over to Lobos? What time is good for everyone to meet?

(((kevin)))

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom