Juliet Liveaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you might want to look at the "similar threads" now shown at the bottom of this page.

Damselfish:
you might want to look at the "similar threads" now shown at the bottom of this page.

Yeup. I did-a while back. Doesn't answer my question.

scubamickey:
Yeup. I did-a while back. Doesn't answer my question.
sorry, I was replying to the original poster looking for general info on Juliet, not you.

Damselfish:
sorry, I was replying to the original poster looking for general info on Juliet, not you.

Oh sorry. It's hard to tell who's replying to what post sometimes :D

Taupiz:
Excellent. Now I just need to pick a time to go. Yes, they only take 12 people so it's no cattle boat. The Nitrox course is a good idea, thanks for the tip.
Can't decide if I want to go sometime in June or wait until October.
Either way, Juliet it is.

I'm going on the June 10 trip. There are still 3 spots available. PM me if you're interested and I'll send you info on the shop that chartered the trip.

scubamickey:
What is their shoe policy? I wanted to take my Keen non-marking sandals with me to wear but I didn't know what their shoe-wearing policy was. I'm not big on going barefoot.

According to the paperwork I just read over, they don't allow flip flops for safety reasons. They prefer everyone wears some type of deck shoes, so you're safe.

Dive-aholic:
I'm going on the June 10 trip. There are still 3 spots available. PM me if you're interested and I'll send you info on the shop that chartered the trip.

According to the paperwork I just read over, they don't allow flip flops for safety reasons. They prefer everyone wears some type of deck shoes, so you're safe.

Hey, wait a minute....We're going on the June 10th trip to! We hijacked onto an Arizona dive shop's trip.

edit: I just realized that the paperwork is sitting on my desk. Sure enough there's my answer :)

scubamickey:
Hey, wait a minute....We're going on the June 10th trip to! We hijacked onto an Arizona dive shop's trip.

edit: I just realized that the paperwork is sitting on my desk. Sure enough there's my answer :)

Yep. It'll be a blast. Armand, the trip leader is great. That's 3 SB members on a non SB arranged liveaboard. Coincidence or is SB taking over the scuba world?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom