Jul 10-11 A "Go Diving" Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

35' at BW!? Thats awesome!! The NW winds have been blowing and with this low swell, the weekend should be great! <knock on wood>

We are putting our gear together preparing for a nice night dive at the BW. Wish I would have brought my scooter to tow us out to the Metridium Fields. Oh well.

We also decided to stay the weekend and reserved a room for Saturday too. They are going to sell out of rooms quickly down here this weekend. Travel Lodge only has three double bed rooms left.

Gah, doc grounded me this weekend. Ear infection. :(

i will have day at lobos, but if anyone up for nice evening dive in BW let me know

Way cool... Looks like a lot of diving to be done this weekend.

Aqua bummer about the ear... don't force it. There will be other days

Dan - You guy doing a Deco dive?

Mike G Be careful at Monastery...

Fuggler Have fun... maybe I'll see you at the BW

I heard from a trusted source that a scooter hoarde will decend on the Breakwater... I wish I could join you guys... Nothing like bringing someone out for their first scooter ride... It's like giving candy to a baby :)

I'll be ReefChecking on Saturday at Ft. Ross on the Sonoma Coast.

I sure hope that these predictions come to be.

AWESOME! We had a great dive :) vis was decent but the characters that came out made the dive. Mating octopus? Yup! We saw over ten octopus. No surge or current and 55 warm degrees.

AWESOME! We had a great dive :) vis was decent but the characters that came out made the dive. Mating octopus? Yup! We saw over ten octopus. No surge or current and 55 warm degrees.

Way cool! (Or, err, warm actually.)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom