Jug Hole Video - February 2012. My first attempt at video editing.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kidsdream

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
On Feb 19th I was able to hook up with a "new" dive buddy to hit a couple of the North Florida Caves. Thomas wanted to try out his new Go Pro camera, so we decided to meet up a Little River for a shakedown dive as we had never been met before (never mind being in the water together).

So after a nice first dive and tanks fills, we headed headed of to Jug Hole to try out the camera. I edited this video down from the 45 minutes or so that Thomas shot. Next time I will try to add some music - I was learning as I went on this one.

Jug Hole - Feb 2012.wmv - YouTube

Have a great day.

Jeff

I know, I was diving from a boat before heading up to Cave Country and didn't bother to knock them off. But it that is my biggest problem; then I guess I am OK.
..nice tank boots

It was meant to be humorous not offensive I can assure you.

I know, I was diving from a boat before heading up to Cave Country and didn't bother to knock them off. But it that is my biggest problem; then I guess I am OK.

Nice video. If you don't mind sharing, how does he have the GoPro setup? If he has already provided his setup somewhere on the board, please provide a link. Thanks. :)

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom