JUE featured in todays issue of the Japan Times

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

To Thomas, Jim and Patric, this is nice PR for JUE and for the sport generally. Should be a help in building more interest in year-round diving in the Kanto/Izu area. Well done and congratulations.

great article! That should help the winter business I would imagine. As a diver in Okinawa, I can't even imagine diving in water that cold, but maybe someday I'll come up and try it.
Waiting for my doubles to come back from the dive shop now. Purchased the set-up (40 pound explorer wing, thermo manifold, halcyon bands) on Monday to use with my EAN 32 tanks. I am pumped to get in the water with this kit!

iflylow:
great article! That should help the winter business I would imagine. As a diver in Okinawa, I can't even imagine diving in water that cold, but maybe someday I'll come up and try it.
Waiting for my doubles to come back from the dive shop now. Purchased the set-up (40 pound explorer wing, thermo manifold, halcyon bands) on Monday to use with my EAN 32 tanks. I am pumped to get in the water with this kit!

Come on up to my second diving base in New England sometime. We were out January 2, water temp was 37 F. I'd dive Atami in a shorty if it weren't for the crappy trim. :)

Sounds like a great set-up you got. Have fun with it and try to get over and dive with the guys on the mainland, it's a great crew.

Halcyon was also featured this week - in the major diving magazine Diver! If we could have the Eclipse in pink with a Hello Kitty it would be a hit ;-)

Thomas

TJO:
Halcyon was also featured this week - in the major diving magazine Diver! If we could have the Eclipse in pink with a Hello Kitty it would be a hit ;-)

Thomas

Hi Thomas and all,

DiveRite starts to sell blue wing and red one of BCD's for doubles. I think these products must contribute the business and average divers could be interested in Tek.
I would recommend that JUE changes the concept toward much fashionable, off course light-colored gears are strongly recommended to gather females.
It's time to get off DARK SIDE then let's dress young women in pink suits with Mickey Mouse as a DIR diver.

http://www.diverite.jp/products/bc.htm

Black is in fashion though! Not only among us... :crafty:

Sorry Thomas I'm with Nori on this one - and don't forget huge yellow torches with pink hair bungees are definitely in!

I don't get it! What is wrong with black wetsuits, black wings, and black masks, black booties, and black fins, ?? I just got green tanks to make my mark!

Back
Top Bottom