Join us on Bonaire June 25- July2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can go to Bonaire if someone pays for me. I just need the airfare, accomodations, diving, food/drink, covered. I will take care of the departure tax.

In return I can offer my vast knowledge of Bonaire shore diving, personally guiding those in need around every rock and crevass I have studied since 2002. Everyday at noon I have updated satellite maps sent to me so I can chart the precise location of each and every rock on the shoreline.

As far as undersea critters go, I can spot parrot fish on every dive. I am also an expert at spotting damsel fish.

Please do not pass this offer by as that would be smart.

You posted that @ 11:18AM. It is now 12:44PM. Hope you have not been holding your breath all this time. :wink:

Today is the last day we can add folks to this trip, so they can participate in the comp portion of this package. I would really like to add two more divers to our group, to get everyone the best bang for our bucks!

This afternoon the extra quads that we are holding in reserve go back in the pool, and we can still add people if there is space available. After this, also any folks we add we will have to be really careful to add in groups of 4 to get the $620pp price.

If anyone would like to jump on this deal, contact Donna at Cardonna Dive Travel (see earlier post for contact info) before 4PM today to reserve your space.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom