Join us on Bonaire June 25- July2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gypsyjim

I have an alibi
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
The ScubaBoard sub-forum, DNY is hosting a great trip to Bonaire this June 25- July 2 and we have room for another 8 to 12 people! We already have divers from all over the country joining us and we still have room for more!

We are staying at The Plaza, and the price is a great deal! $620 pp, quad occupancy. Package includes:

7 nights at The Plaza Resort
6 days unlimited shore diving
4 door go anywhere truck for every 4 divers
Free Nitrox
Free Breakfast
Rum Party
BBQ
Transport to and from Bonaire Airport
(non divers are @$142 less)

We also have had some more perks added: 6 free one tank boat dives, as well as one night dive.

And, DNY has decided this is a not for profit trip, so the "comps. price of one quad refunded to us for every 7 we fill, will be divided equally by all participants, so the final price will be less than the $620 listed

We would love to have more of our SB friends join us. We do have an April 25 deadline, after which the extra quads that we have reserved may be gone.

Follow the link in my signature below, to view the DNY thread, with info on joining the trip!

Join a great group of people for a fun week of fabulous diving, and fun, relaxing SI.

Trying to get approved for DNY forum. I'm so looking forward to this experience!

I would like to go on this trip. Will you guys work out who gets what quad with who? Let me know what i need to do to get paid up.

Thanks,

Dean

Sorry, I have been plagued all weekend by computer issues, and have not been online to see your posts. We would love to have you both join us!

If you go to "User CP", and then click on "group Memberships" you can then click on "Join Group". After you join you can post in the DNY forum, where we dicsuss things like Quad mates. We have a separate thread, just for squaring away this trip!
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/di...-bonaire-invasion-june-25-july-2-no-chat.html

All payment and reservations are being handled by Donna, at Caradonna Dive Travel:

donna@caradonna.com

Jim

I just received an updated invoice for our Bonaire Invasion, June 25- July 2. As of today we have 15 paid in full divers, reminders for 8 others with reservations have been sent out, and two new divers have been sent invoices, and plan to join us!

If everyone who currently has a reservation sends in their payments we will have 25 divers. We can still add divers up until the 25th of this month. After that date our extra reserved quads are released, and we can only add people if there are still available spaces at the resort.

Non divers are also welcome.

If we can fill 7 quads for this June's trip the entire group will be splitting a comp of the value of one full quad!

We are nearing the deadline to get the comp of the 7th quad (April 25). The $620pp price is already the best value I have seen for a 7 day dive package for Bonaire (I got a Fantastic Offer" in my email Fri for the same 7 days, and for a slightly less appealing package, at another Bonaire resort for $370 MORE!)

Even if we do not achieve the comp this is a great trip at a great price, but I would love to see everyone put a few extra $ in their pockets, even before we start the trip!

The DNY group is making no profit on this trip, and the comp, which is normally pocketed as profit by the trip organizer, is being split between every participating diver, and non diver paid by April 25.

If there is anyone still looking for a way to dive Bonaire, and save a few bucks, plus dive with a fun mixed group of fellow divers of all skill levels, this trip is for you!

We can still add people to this trip until this Fri. After that the extra rooms we are holding in reserve have to be released.

If anyone would like to hop on board this fantastic price for 6 days of Bonaire diving, boat and shore, and 7 days of fun in the sun, drop a call to Donna at Caradonna Dive Travel before this Fri, to hold a spot.

donna@caradonna.com

We are holding open a couple extra quads for this trip. At close of the business day tomorrow we have to surrender the unreserved quads. And the special comp price will be divided by all the participants.

After this Fri afternoon, we may still be able to add divers (and non divers) to our group, on a space available basis, and still get you the same great $620pp package, with the extra perks, but the special $ room comp will no longer be available to those who join after that day.

I can go to Bonaire if someone pays for me. I just need the airfare, accomodations, diving, food/drink, covered. I will take care of the departure tax.

In return I can offer my vast knowledge of Bonaire shore diving, personally guiding those in need around every rock and crevass I have studied since 2002. Everyday at noon I have updated satellite maps sent to me so I can chart the precise location of each and every rock on the shoreline.

As far as undersea critters go, I can spot parrot fish on every dive. I am also an expert at spotting damsel fish.

Please do not pass this offer by as that would be smart.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom