John Chatterton / U-869 movie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rhone Man:
Half the divers on the Seeker will be female, and New Jersey will become sufficiently warm that they are able to dive in bikinis

Now, I am liking that idea Rhone Man...

I could understand foregoing making SD a movie if only divers had read it, but it was a New York Times Bestseller which means more non-divers read it than divers. Hugely popular book.

I think John should play John and Richie should play Richie....

The last scene would be John and Richie leaving on a boat with a big smile on their faces and the camera pans around and we see Gary Gentile jumping up and down, waving his arms and yelling...

Hey guys, wait for me....wait for meeeeeeeee.....Fade to credits.

He did film a segment for Nova's "Hitler's Lost Sub" there in 2000.

That's a pretty good show... I think it's an hour or two long documentary. PBS did it.

You can still order it on DVD. If you're interested in this story, it's worth ordering and watching.

Rhone Diver:
Half the divers on the Seeker will be female, and New Jersey will become sufficiently warm that they are able to dive in bikinis

Ok... here's a promo picture for you for the movie.

John and Richie are suited up to dive the cold waters where the the U-869 lies, but have their ever ready "Bikini Divers" ready to go with them!​

474618819_UnAe6-L.jpg

They need to hire David Hasselhoff as a consultant.

Peter Weir(Directed Master & Commander) was set to direct it after Ridley Scott didnt want to do it, but sadley Weir droped out back in Jan 2008!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom