Jodrey Ship wreck Closed down 1000 islands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Copy of an email...(Oct 14th)

site before the end of the season just give us a call.

Thank you

Wayne Greene
1000 Islands Pleasure Diving

Hay Wayne

If you try your only going to get yourself snagged and banned for good. They have discovered oil leaking from the Jodrey and have closed her down for good until commercial divers can pump here clean. Stay clear of her as requested by the coast guard and don't let your persistance rune it for all the other boat operators.

Bowson

PS: when are you going to get rid of that thing on your ear.

Oops! bad post on my part I guess... I was justing quoting a message from Wayne to a firend of mine, Im not the actual Wayne myself....possibly he has been in contact with the authorities?

I understand the oil is likley a result of poor diving practices on the part of people diving on the wreck, turning valves, playing with knobs etc. tsk tsk.

She's full of oil and leaking. I heard that they will be trying to prevent further leakage in the near future and until the job is completed NO DIVING

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom