Job Search (this was my wife's idea)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Green_Manelishi

Contributor
Reaction score
She was amazed, shocked?, that I'd not thought of it. Regardless, it is a good idea.

I am looking for work. Relocating is acceptable so location is more-or-less irrelevant.

Rather than begin a lengthy discussion and post a resume of what I've done and was doing I'll briefly describe it as "soup to nuts" in IS/IT. Because the terminology for job titles has changed and does change I'll not mention titles and labels. Some of what I've done: "hardware" (built, delivered and setup PCs), programming (applications as well as systems/scripting), analysis (systems and business), client/customer support, Systems Admin, Networking, and even have been known to extract data from client supplied 9-track tapes that allegedly were blank (so I have some experience with Operations). My varied background has, on more than one occasion, provided the solution to a problem that vexed others wh

In addition to the IS/IT experience and training (yes, I attended college and studied Computer Science) I have a B.S. in Organizational Management and a MBA. I have experience as a team leader/supervisor in academic and business environments and for a few years was a PO where I was directly responsible for adopting new tools for use by the department.

Copies of letters of recommendation from former coworkers (some of whom cried when I was told to "get out") and clients can be provided.

If anyone believes they might be of assistance, and wants further information, send an e-mail to Green_Manelishi@Juno.Com

I beg only one favor; don't suggest that I check agencies, Dice, Monster, Indeed, etc. I know that route; what I am looking for is personal assistance (i.e. networking).

G_M

Good luck, I would love to relocate to warmer diving conditions.
But I'm sticking near my aging parents.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom