Do you love scuba? Help with promoting and marketing my business (in and around the PNW)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverintheflesh

Contributor
Reaction score
Promote scuba diving lessons and get paid. No equipment sales.

Are you a great sales person, communicate well, want to learn about scuba diving and the industry? Help promote my business and help me find students. Learn all about the scuba diving industry, dive travel, scuba diving equipment, and the aquatic world. No upper limit of what you can make. Work from home and/or on your schedule.

Local scuba diving instructor is looking for motivated individuals to help promote scuba diving business. If you know a lot of people or have a large social media following, then this could result in easy money for you without a lot of effort. If you are already a scuba diver then you know how amazing scuba diving is and promoting my business will be easy for you.

I will pay a commission for every customer that signs up for a new class. The biggest commission will come from the new scuba diver (open water) but I will also pay on continuing education courses like the specialties (night, navigation, nitrox, deep, search & recovery, drysuit, rescue, CPR & First Aid), also for advanced ranking courses (Advanced Diver, Master Diver, Divemaster, Training Assistant) and technical diving courses.

I will provide you with all the training and marketing materials. Contract is negotiable and flexible. Payment available immediately after customer signs up. You will be a contract employee and responsible for your own taxes, insurance, and/or reporting (if any).

Please send a detailed description of your sales, marketing, and/or customer service experience and to schedule an interview.

JCA Elite Scuba
Private Scuba Diving Lessons Training Certification Classes. Portland.

Email for more information
job@jcaelitescuba.com

Portland, Oregon
West Linn, Oregon
The Dalles, Oregon
Gresham, Oregon
Salem, Oregon
Vancouver, Washington
Hoodsport, Washington
Olympia, Washington
Tacoma, Washington

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/