Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim,
Just found this thread....
Now Colleen and I know why you haven't been back up here to dive!!!
You can bring your girlfriend...We promise we won't "tell"!!!
Kirsten

Jim,
Just found this thread....
Now Colleen and I know why you haven't been back up here to dive!!!
You can bring your girlfriend...We promise we won't "tell"!!!
Kirsten

Kirsten.

You mean you have been missing out on the chances to Abuse me along with everyone else on this thread??

No I haven't got to come back up there wish I had, But you would be the first to know!!

ohhhhhhhhh I sense you might be in trouble now Jim!!? Buahahaha!!'

Ya I seem to waaloo in it actully.

Things arent going so good with that new GF, She called me while in Monterey and told me how much see missed me then she stood me up when I was suppose to be takeing her out and fixing her truck for her and then a friend that actully introduced us called and told me she was seen hanging out with her EX druggy boyfriend :11:, So I am running the other direction.

I dont play games!!:shakehead:

Rant over!:confused: NEXT?

Ya I seem to waaloo in it actully.

Things arent going so good with that new GF, She called me while in Monterey and told me how much see missed me then she stood me up when I was suppose to be takeing her out and fixing her truck for her and then a friend that actully introduced us called and told me she was seen hanging out with her EX druggy boyfriend :11:, So I am running the other direction.

I dont play games!!:shakehead:

Rant over!:confused: NEXT?

Being stood up really sucks...sorry to hear that Jim! :( You deserve much better than that.

Being stood up really sucks...sorry to hear that Jim! :( You deserve much better than that.

Thanks Michelle!!

I am actully not to mad or hurt just very disapointed.

I stopped seeing a Really nice girl for her as I felt everything really click between us and **supposedly** so did she.

I am one of those guy's that is honest and I dont play or hurt people , So I am very disapointed.

Thank you for careing!!

Okay..... so I am a bit pissed!:D

Thanks Michelle!!

I am actully not to mad or hurt just very disapointed.

I stopped seeing a Really nice girl for her as I felt everything really click between us and **supposedly** so did she.

I am one of those guy's that is honest and I dont play or hurt people , So I am very disapointed.

Thank you for careing!!

Okay..... so I am a bit pissed!:D

I commend you for not playing games Jim! It's ok to be pissed...just know it's her loss. :wink:

I commend you for not playing games Jim! It's ok to be pissed...just know it's her loss. :wink:

Thank you....

VERY much her loss, I have a great deal I would love to share, she lost out on a hole lot and a guy that is true and honest and Never cheats.

Hope she enjoys being with her drug addict boyfriend, I am very sorry for her.

Anyway on to more fun.... who can I pick on now???

Where is bucky baby??? (Zen_man)

I cant abuse you sweet girls as you are to kind and sweet.

Again thank you for careing and letting me vent!:shakehead:

Thank you....

VERY much her loss, I have a great deal I would love to share, she lost out on a hole lot and a guy that is true and honest and Never cheats.

Hope she enjoys being with her drug addict boyfriend, I am very sorry for her.

Anyway on to more fun.... who can I pick on now???

Where is bucky baby??? (Zen_man)

I cant abuse you sweet girls as you are to kind and sweet.

Again thank you for careing and letting me vent!:shakehead:

I'm glad I got on the "kind and sweet" list and off the "pick on" list. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom