Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hee hee hee...I knew we could bring it back to life! I was thinking about the thread orginally but it seems Sarah has a solution to bring other things back to life too. :popcorn:

you people have NO idea...

:popcorn:
Rumor has it neither do you Danno. :D

Well, women don't really like to bash their guys, so we always tend to exaggerate the greatness, duration, stamina, etc. So - not sure I'd get an accurate portrait of reality.

:wink:

thought you might enjoy that! :D

Hey.....

You know.. I am sure we have all had our time of a let down.

I know I have had my time and she was cool about it.

She is on this board ... and I have a great deal of respect for her for not being mean to me over it.

I am a normal person and she is a sweet heart for being a kind girl, She also knows that sometimes s..t Happens and I am a man enough to admit it does happen and I was as dissapointed in myself as she may have been.

I am just a man , And not a perfect one at that.

Nope ... not perfect... just me.

Now I am sure some guys will flame away at me for admitting it... Go for it boys as you have had it happen as well but to shallow to admit it!:popcorn:

Oh Jim - normal and imperfect is good! :)

So does this mean I should get back on the road to Canada to pick up some of those little blue pills?? Brad, Zen and Jim? How many each? :)

Back
Top Bottom