Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ohhhhh dear me! I would FREAKING LOVE it if some of you were there and if we could go diving together! The Tri is going to be 4/3/11. Please let me know if anyone can make it as I would love to dive afterwards!

Yes it has been a long time. Training for my first tri last February took me out of the water, and then I broke my foot. So diving was out of the question for a while. I need to do a nice, easy BW dive at somepoint soon.

Jim, thanks, I'd love to join you over the Thanksgiving weekend. I plan on diving Friday-Sunday and haven't set up a buddy yet for all three days. I'm not a DM but I can certainly help watch your students, I really enjoy working with new divers.
Sarah, kanonfoder (I may have spelled that wrong) is in Hawaii, I'll find out where, we might be able to get a SB dive buddy in Kona for you. Any time you want to do an easy dive in Monterey, let us know, you'll have a buddy.

Sarah, I PM'd my friend in Hawaii, and he said "Sockmonkey" would be a good buddy for you on the big island. Thinking about contacting and making friends with him prior to your arrival. :)

Jim, thanks, I'd love to join you over the Thanksgiving weekend. I plan on diving Friday-Sunday and haven't set up a buddy yet for all three days. I'm not a DM but I can certainly help watch your students, I really enjoy working with new divers.
Sarah, kanonfoder (I may have spelled that wrong) is in Hawaii, I'll find out where, we might be able to get a SB dive buddy in Kona for you. Any time you want to do an easy dive in Monterey, let us know, you'll have a buddy.

You are welcome to come and join us!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom