Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So I guess I won't be able to get you to join my castle age army then.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I think he is way to scared too answer you Ron...

Hey Buddy, I am sorry we got home so late and did not make it to your place the other Night, we were actually looking forward to seeing your Manta shots and Video, so when are you home next, we need to make a night we can put on the calender???

I am off to Monterey in just a few Minutes, I will be teaching an Openwater class at the Breakwater at 10am if anyone is going to be around, come by and say hello or dive with us if you would like!!

We all had a great weekend in Monterey this last weekend, The conditions were nice and vis on Saturday was about 20-30 feet, Students all did well and we all had a great deal of fun, On Sunday all eight Kids just played in the waves, My GF Melissa went on one of her fist ocean dives with Buck (Zen_man) and his wife Sunny, while I stayed with the students and had a blast, Everyone had a great time!!!

Peter-c (Peter chandler) came by to say hello, and helped me break down and pack all of the gear, Thanks Peter!!

Sarah, are you planning on diving with us any time soon? :)

Hi there you all! I haven't been around much for a number of reasons. I am training for a triathlon in Kona in April so my time is kind of being eaten up with training, but I should check my schedule as I really need to dive. Is is possible that it has been about 1 year since I dove Monterey last!? NUTS!

I will see what's up in the next month in terms of days off ....Miss you all!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom