Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ron and Jim, it was great seeing you all this weekend. Ron, thanks for the night dive and for help changing out my mouthpiece. Jim, hope you get that trailer squared away OK, so you couldn't join me for some dives.

Ron and Jim, it was great seeing you all this weekend. Ron, thanks for the night dive and for help changing out my mouthpiece. Jim, hope you get that trailer squared away OK, so you couldn't join me for some dives.

I am so sorry, That trailer was a frigging DISASTER!!! Even on the way home with the Trailer on a car hauler Trailer, that thing gave me problems all of the way home, The ratchet strap I used to hold the door shut, And the wind combined kept letting the door open, after two or three times I thought I had it set and good to go, WRONG, 30 miles from home the strap Broke and the door flew open, Broke the door in two places, There is Now so much Damage that we think we Might total the darn thing...:shakehead:

That sucks, Jim!
Melissa sure was cute, her pictures did't do her justice. Glad you found someone to snuggle up to :)

Kristina thank for talking Paula into a night dive that was fun. Paula thanks for leaving work on Friday so we could get nice beach dive in.

And if course Mike many thanks for the awsome birthday cruise Sat. What a great time!

Unfortunately I am sad to report the demise of my slave strobe. If you noticed during the last dive on Sat. it wasnt working. I found the batteries were wet and corroded. But the trooper that it is it managed to operate for three iut of four dives.

My pleasure, buddy. May just do it again this weekend with Andrewy, night five at breakwater. It's a great way to spend a Friday or Saturday night, especially when cold beers after are involved.

HEY!!!! I have GREAT news!
My son (15) has agreed to do a Discover Scuba program Friday night!!!
I booked our trip to Curacao, and they have a "Dolphin Dive" but you have to be a certfied diver....So, guess who is considering being a certified diver?? YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, I may have my very own dive buddy! For warm water, at least...

Awesome news! Question is whether he'll still offer to clean your gear after diving with you or will he be too tired and have to outsource? :D

Good point, matt. May take some time before he's interested in doing any cold water diving

Back
Top Bottom