Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am all set, the Girl Friend and I are taking the trailer, I am not paying those prices, she said we will be more then cool in the trailer and save $250 for something better to spend it on!!

--bump--
I'm going to take rescue, I'm ready. It's time. Know of anyone reallllllllyyyyyyyyy skinny I can practice dragging out of the water?

Congrats girl! Isn't your dive buddy Matt pretty skinny?

I'm having the same problem. I'm thinking of just camping out in the back of my truck. Or trying to find a roach motel in Salinas or Hollister.

Motel 6 in Salinas is usually pretty good when all else fails. Humm I might meet you for Fri night camping - hey a campfire would be fun ;-D!

What we should get is an annual lease on a rental house & split the cost ;-D!

You know if people here actually got organized and did something like that, I would probably consider buying in very seriously. :)

Kathy, Yeah, Matt will do just fine. Matter of fact, I just practiced dragging around another dive buddy of mine before the dive club meeting last night, he weighs more than Matt and I didn't have a problem. I realize in sand and wetsuit it's more difficult, but I have some strength I wasn't aware of.
I discussed the class with Matt and the instructor I want to take it with, I think it will just be Matt and I, the instructor is going to work around our schedules, which is perfect for me.
Matt and I will be at BW on Sunday for a couple dives after 8 am, Casey, Jim, Kathy? Will you guys still be there?

NOTE: The Garlic Festival is also this weekend in Gilroy, this always means heavy traffic on 101. Hours of the festival: 10-7, Friday-Sunday

Thanks for noticing Kathy! I've been on a major diet lately to get my girlish figure back :D

Congrats girl! Isn't your dive buddy Matt pretty skinny?

Motel 6 in Salinas is usually pretty good when all else fails. Humm I might meet you for Fri night camping - hey a campfire would be fun ;-D!

Sweet that means I can start my beefcake diet before the Rescue class :mooner:

Kathy, Yeah, Matt will do just fine. Matter of fact, I just practiced dragging around another dive buddy of mine before the dive club meeting last night, he weighs more than Matt and I didn't have a problem. I realize in sand and wetsuit it's more difficult, but I have some strength I wasn't aware of.
I discussed the class with Matt and the instructor I want to take it with, I think it will just be Matt and I, the instructor is going to work around our schedules, which is perfect for me.
Matt and I will be at BW on Sunday for a couple dives after 8 am, Casey, Jim, Kathy? Will you guys still be there?

Now you're talking! :D

I'm scheduled to be at Lobos on Sat. but I'm not sure if I can make it now. A project at work is due tomorrow and it's nowhere near complete. :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom