Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey dude!

Just been working like a slave. Haven't been diving in a few months now and haven't been here in quite a while. Just figured I'd hop in and say hello. :)

Hey Buck, Remember this?????

imagegif_0.gif

YAY I get to dive Monterey this weekend! Seems like bad weather and oncall rotations have been keeping me dry. Its a tour, but maybe ill run into some of you "folk".

:wink:

Look for the Trailer, I'm going out on the boat in the morning, but will be around the BW in the evening and on Sunday:D

Now I am Curious as to what the Longest running, Still active thread on the Board is??

It would have to be the MOF/NMOF even though they make them close and restart after 15000 posts.

He even showed up at a M&G a few years ago!

Look for the Trailer, I'm going out on the boat in the morning, but will be around the BW in the evening and on Sunday:D

Will do, I'll stop by and say hi if I see you around. I haven't talked with either of the people who are on the tour yet, but there is a good chance that we will go to breakwater.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom