Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Awesome photos, Jim, and no poor spelling distractions! Well done!

Thank you, and yet I have found a couple spelling errors and get get her to get it fixed, Plus , she has not installed the right click safety and many other things I have found, so as of now I am pretty upset over the entire site.

Just a bit of uninvited feedback? Right click protection does not prevent your photos from being copied, and it ultimately makes the website user experience annoying. The best thing you can do is watermark your photos and realize that once they're on the internet, they're basically out of your hands. If you really really want to prevent people from downloading your photos (and even this method doesn't truly work 100%), use a Flash-based image gallery. That's all.

Great photos though!

Just a bit of uninvited feedback? Right click protection does not prevent your photos from being copied, and it ultimately makes the website user experience annoying. The best thing you can do is watermark your photos and realize that once they're on the internet, they're basically out of your hands. If you really really want to prevent people from downloading your photos (and even this method doesn't truly work 100%), use a Flash-based image gallery. That's all.

Great photos though!

Thank you very Much, I will look into getting that set up, Thank you for the compliments on my Photos, I know the web site sucks, it will get fixed real soon! LOL!

I didn't mean that the site sucks either! Just that trapping right clicks can be annoying...

Thanks Ron and Billy, I know you guys didn't say the site sucks, that is me saying that, I am actually very unhappy with it, and My Nephew is building me a much Nicer one, That site was **Suppose** To be very nice and inexpensive, It took her a year to build, and then she is now trying to charge me $1200 bucks for it and I don't feel it is worth $500:shakehead:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom