Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim, dannobee just tagged me in a photo on facebook that had you in it.
At least I think it was me, just after my accident (because my hair was still short).
So, I guess I have met you :)

Okay, Now I am confused.....Are you Kristina weese Gomeze????

Yup you Are, I just figured it out, Awesome , Now I know what a great gal you are!!!:)

Okay, Now I am confused.....Are you Kristina weese Gomeze????

Yup you Are, I just figured it out, Awesome , Now I know what a great gal you are!!!:)

She is awesome gal!

She was my dive buddy when I was there last time and we dove Breakwater and the next day we did boat dives as well.

Definitely a great dive buddy!

Yeah, I've been wanting to meet you for months, Jim, funny that I already had and didn't know it.
Thanks Iztok, hope you get the diving you want to do done while you're out here, I would definitely take dannobee up on his offer, his trips are sure to be fun.

Welcome pacificgal! :)

Yeah I am hoping that weather will cooperate and I can go diving with dannobee! :)

Looking forward.

Now hope I find someone to dive with Saturday PM or evening. There is an underwater geocache I want to find at Breakwater as well!

I've already found it once, I didn't know what it was when I found it, but it's on the ocean side of a small oblong reef.

Jim... Ron.... what do you guys think..

Ive been toying with signing up for the IDC and getting my OWSI... any thoughts? I'm quite content as a DM but I have the opportunity soon to take the course.

I need to find stainless steel bolt snaps and haven't been in a hardware store in years, where would I get them?

Aside from the usual dive shops, you can check out West Marine. They are also available at hardware stores, but I'm not sure the pros & cons of buying those.

I need to find stainless steel bolt snaps and haven't been in a hardware store in years, where would I get them?

Hi Kristina,

I heard Lowes has them but make sure they are entirely SS, check in with Don for a good source.

Back
Top Bottom