Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Paula you can't miss the dive on the 8th!
I need a good dive buddy.

I agree Paula can't miss the diving on the 8th but are you saying the rest of us aren't good dive buddies? :confused:

That's what it sounds like he is saying ......Michelle!

We can tar and feather him as soon as he gets home....:)

Or we can show him what good buddies we really are on the boat. :wink:

Thanks Ron and Michelle! I love it!!! That is one way to wake up the board! I will try my best to be here. My plane ticket gets me home on the 7th. I may be asked to stay in Kalamazoo a little longer...

Thanks Ron and Michelle! I love it!!! That is one way to wake up the board! I will try my best to be here. My plane ticket gets me home on the 7th. I may be asked to stay in Kalamazoo a little longer...

Yeah, I've been out of the loop on here lately so I figured I'd stir the pot a little. hehehe

I really do hope you don't have to stay in Kalamazoo though!

That's what it sounds like he is saying ......Michelle!

We can tar and feather him as soon as he gets home....:)
he's more afraid of duct tape and hot wax :eyebrow:

:stirpot: Hi Carrie, very good information. Looks like ladies night on the JEA thread! :giggle:

:stirpot: Hi Carrie, very good information. Looks like ladies night on the JEA thread! :giggle:
Hi Paula. hows the weather there in kalamzo?

Back
Top Bottom