Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Awwe.... You Open'd the door, Pretty... YES and well... A bit on the lucky/Spoild side!:)

:rofl3::rofl3: A bit, only a bit? :D:D You are too kind!

see as soon as I post, she leaves. what up with that?

I'm still here. Ya gotta give me a brake :D. Wifi isn't on every block. Had to walk over a mile in the last place then brave some little alley to some crazy underground looking internet "cafe" filled with spikey haired teen gamers and keyboards that were questionable to touch - then brake out the deaf stare, poker face, and tough chic struck to make it back through the dirty dark streets packed with hissing guys - ok they weren't THAT dark and the guys were smiling while hissing.

Anyway -- got both hands pretty full as a single backpacker scuba gal when I move from dive site to dive site - gotta dodge all these hissing cat calls, lurking ripoff scams and sticky fingers while carting this mountain of gear all over SE Asia ;-).

Today Sulewesi Indonesia to Kuala Lumpur Malaysia -- tomorrow on to Bali.

Back
Top Bottom