Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No but a pony bottle for 40 foot breakwater dives is a bit overkill.

:rofl3: hee hee hee. Yup it does seem a bit overkill if your with a good partner and/or are just training for something more:rofl3:

Pony bottle brakewaters/in 40 ft? Since when is that a GUE thing?

But hey - if it makes you :zen: underwater - Yeah! :D.

Last edited:
So how goes the trip? getting waterlogged yet?

Slow. Now-just hangin out shore diving & waiting to dive with this awesome instructor tomorrow. The night dives are treats with lots of exotic suprises!

About 4 hours in the water yesterday (mostly shallow)- Topside today 'till afternoon (wanna try to find the mandrin fish again & then night diving!

Tomorrow on the boat & to the great sites! Will update my thread & hopefully post some pics :D.

I miss you & my CA diver friends ;-)!

Its good chattin! Sorry gotta run - getting to the ATM takes 1 hr *sigh*

Fake explosive diarrhea.
fake?

You gotta admit the GUE guys have turned it into some sorta cult. Really do you need all that redundancy for a 40 foot rec dive? really??
But some cults are good, they remove stupid people. Of course some cults turn into Scientology...

Ah yes, talking to myself again. just like being home with the wife...
Do you get in fights with yourself?

But I was just trying to get used to carrying it before I take it on the deeper dives...

GUE doesn't use pony bottles.

And redundancy is built into the system itself. For a good metaphor it's like a car with a seatbelt and an airbag. Is that too much redundancy for driving to the grocery store? :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom