Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OH... MY....
What a bad wife... you should be Flogged...:rofl3:

Teasing you Carrie.
:no: don't make promised you can't keep.

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Ron.... Help Buddy!!!!!

Wait, Ron.... what have you been doing to this poor poor Innocent girl??
poor...yes. innocent...not so much:eyebrow:

OH ... MY...

You have corrupted and molested that innocent Brewski Boy...:eyebrow:

I Am TELLING your children! LOL!

yep, and i am pretty sure the children know that! have a good nite, see ya soon

Katalina sounds fun. I havn't been there yet.
It was beautiful but I've heard the good vis is in the fall! I can imagine that it is unreal then. Lets do a road trip!!

You go with TC?

Yes - he's a sweetie and a very safe diver! We had lots of fun muck diving in the thick kelp.

That is awesome, I am glad to hear that you are finding he CA waters so Beautiful as they are.Catalina is one of my Favorite places to dive.
We need to take you there buddy, It is way awesome!

Yeah, I have to say I wasn't entirely sure about California and cold water diving on my first two plunges into 2-3ft vis and the early stages of the dry suit learning curb :shakehead:. But after a few days diving Lobos, a decent day of vis at Monterey & now Catalina -- I'm very happy you all encouraged me to stick with it!!!

I'm loving the new gear :D! It makes ALL the difference!

It was beautiful but I've heard the good vis is in the fall! I can imagine that it is unreal then. Lets do a road trip!!

Yes - he's a sweetie and a very safe diver! We had lots of fun muck diving in the thick kelp.

Yeah, I have to say I wasn't entirely sure about California and cold water diving on my first two plunges into 2-3ft vis and the early stages of the dry suit learning curb :shakehead:. But after a few days diving Lobos, a decent day of vis at Monterey & now Catalina -- I'm very happy you all encouraged me to stick with it!!!

I'm loving the new gear :D! It makes ALL the difference!

:shakehead:Oh Brother....

It is not the gear Kathy....
It is the DIVER...
You.. Kathy.. you are the diver that has what it takes to be all you can be (like A Marine..LOL) To see what all of the talk.. and the great diver you are and enjoy the challenge!

You are now ..No longer A WWW, You are now A real diver that can dive anything,Anywhere,And anytime..

If you can dive the west coast.. You can dive anything anytime and anywhere!!

You rock girl... Now go and dive!

No prob Buddy , I just read your trip report and saw the rest of your pictures..

They are very nice buddy, OOPPS I mean they SUCK!!!:rofl3:

There are more pics in my album too. Took over 950 and kept a little over 200. There were quite a few terrain pics that seemed interesting underwater that just got a "meh" from me when I reviewed them.

Back
Top Bottom