Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We can't hear you!!!!!!!:shocked2:
How dare you not take me:crying::crying:

Hi Kathy, How are you?

Awee, next time c-mon?

THad fun! Lobos on Friday -- some intense training. Then 3 dives in Catalina today! The garabaldi were beautiful. Saw an eel trying to eat an octopus & basically slithered around in the thick kelp all day with a good friend.

I'm starting to love California diving!

Awee, next time c-mon?

THad fun! Lobos on Friday -- some intense training. Then 3 dives in Catalina today! The garabaldi were beautiful. Saw an eel trying to eat an octopus & basically slithered around in the thick kelp all day with a good friend.

I'm starting to love California diving!

That is awesome, I am glad to hear that you are finding the CA waters so Beautiful as they are.

Catalina is one of my Favorite places to dive.

Ron.
We need to take you there buddy, It is way awesome!

What ....

You got nothing to say Mikey??
Sorry, shortly after I got home my brother called to see if I could come down and watch his kids. He got called into work on a shaken baby case. Sadly the kid is dead but it didn't appear to be due to shaking.

Wow Jim is still alive!
unfortunately :D

Hey Jim,

I had Dolphin send my camera back to Sea&Sea to fix the red pixels issue so the class will need to wait until after it gets back.

unfortunately :D

KISS MY AZZ:mooner:

Hey Jim,

I had Dolphin send my camera back to Sea&Sea to fix the red pixels issue so the class will need to wait until after it gets back.[/QUOTE]

No prob Buddy , I just read your trip report and saw the rest of your pictures..

They are very nice buddy, OOPPS I mean they SUCK!!!:rofl3:

Meeting in the morning. Gotta go.
good night, see you guys in two more weeks.
sorry i missed your call. didn't notice the message till after 10

Back
Top Bottom