Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good evening Jim!!

Finished one huge paper tonight.

Heard mikeg talking about his dive today. Jealous. So gonna get this next paper done so the next time someone is going out I can go too :D. Been out of the water 1.5 weeks and getting withdraws

Kathy.

I will be in Monterey on Tuesday, I will be with my past Girl friend and still my best friend, This is the girl that had to go away to school and we are still very close friends, You are very welcome to join her and I and we will only be there for the day.

She has to leave again for another year so I am very much looking forward to diving with her, and she would really enjoy another female diver along if you would like.

Kathy.

I will be in Monterey on Tuesday, I will be with my past Girl friend and still my best friend, This is the girl that had to go away to school and we are still very close friends, You are very welcome to join her and I and we will only be there for the day.

She has to leave again for another year so I am very much looking forward to diving with her, and she would really enjoy another female diver along if you would like.

Tuesday -- that's a sweet offer? You sure you want company - sounds like a diving date.

Tuesday -- that's a sweet offer? You sure you want company - sounds like a diving date.

Kathy.

This is not a diving date,This is two very close friends, You are very welcome to dive with us, This was my real true love, But me at 36 she at 19teen, We had a great relationship of many years, She went away to school and we are still close friends, she is a Doctor.

Join us, she loves to meet new girl divers, and she will be back here in a year for good.

Shannon has not dove in a year and NO cold water in three years, she and I became openwater divers together.

Kathy.

This is not a diving date,This is two very close friends, You are very welcome to dive with us, This was my real true love, But me at 36 she at 19teen, We had a great relationship of many years, She went away to school and we are still close friends, she is a Doctor.

Join us, she loves to meet new girl divers, and she will be back here in a year for good.

Shannon has not dove in a year and NO cold water in three years, she and I became openwater divers together.

So a mellow dive? Oh you're so sweet. That would be perfect I'd love to meet her but sorry it didn't work out between you two:wink:.

Should do mellow stuff till I feel more confident in the suit.

Sounds like motivation to light a fire and get this paper written ;-). I'd love to to join you all :wink:!!!

Thanks so much!!

So a mellow dive? Oh you're so sweet. That would be perfect I'd love to meet her but sorry it didn't work out between you two:wink:.

Should do mellow stuff till I feel more confident in the suit.

Sounds like motivation to light a fire and get this paper written ;-). I'd love to to join you all :wink:!!!

Thanks so much!!

Thank you .

It is cool, she and I are still close friends and we would enjoy your company.

We will do the breakwater wall as she is also back to basics of cold water diving, she has not dove cold water in close too three years.

Join us Kathy she and I would enjoy the company!

Last edited:
Thank you .

It is cool, she and I are still close friends and we would enjoy your company.

We will do the breakwater wall as she is also back to basics of could water diving, she has not dove could water in close too three years.

Join us Kathy she and I would enjoy the company!

Thanks! Just tripple check on Sunday how this 12 blank page paper is comming :D but baring serious natural disaster or radical writers block -- I'm in! I should be able to get it done with 4 days open to do nothing else except procrastinate on SB & write. Oh I should just drop the first option and write :wink:.

Which reminds me - the night is still young ;-).

Back
Top Bottom