Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

At least she was smart enough to not pick it up with her bare hands.

In chem class our professor told us of a person who almost passed out in the storage container they had for dry ice. If someone hadn't come along they person could have suffocated by the gas.

At least she was smart enough to not pick it up with her bare hands.

In chem class our professor told us of a person who almost passed out in the storage container they had for dry ice. If someone hadn't come along they person could have suffocated by the gas.

Mike.

I didn't notice.... Was she waring gloves?

Nah, now I'm trying to figure out how much dry ice I can put down it before donning to engorge the condom without burning the head.

Hi Kathy....

Mike is talking about his TINY little...... Brain.

Now what one that brain is in......:rofl3:

haa haa cute video :).

So that's what the single divers do when they get together? :sleeping:

HEY GIRL.....

Your buddy Brewski..... That is right BREWSKI... Started all of this with his funny little Video!

Good evening Jim!!

Finished one huge paper tonight.

Heard mikeg talking about his dive today. Jealous. So gonna get this next paper done so the next time someone is going out I can go too :D. Been out of the water 1.5 weeks and getting withdraws

Back
Top Bottom