Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How is Brad doing? He seemed to disappear after he moved. Although, I've kinda disappeared as well, but I'm trying! :D

How is Brad doing? He seemed to disappear after he moved. Although, I've kinda disappeared as well, but I'm trying! :D

He's doing good. He hasn't been doing as much diving as he'd like and he misses Monterey, so he was not happy to find out he had to cancel this trip. Hopefully, he'll make it for another one sometime.

It's good to see you posting again Buck. :D

Hahahaha. I know - I am posting. I even got a little note on my User CP that said "oh we noticed you haven't been posting - why don't you!?" hahahah. So here I am at 1:00 AM while Mark is playing a video game. Too funny.

I am sad to hear that Brad is not going to be able to make it, although we've always known it would be a possibility. i was, however, excited to see so many familiar names on the sign up sheet when I was in Pinnacles dropping off my gear for service last week! Going to be fun nonetheless!!

That is funny! You know it's been a while when the system notices. :wink:

Yeah, it sounds like a great group going this year. I can't wait!!

I was sad to hear that Brad wasn't going to be there. I've seen the roster and it's an all-star lineup though. Sadly, I've had to back out due to some changing commitments elsewhere, though there may still be a chance for me to get back in the last week before the trip if things clear out for me, and if there's space on the boat, which right now there isn't. I'm figuring that if I'm really lucky I'll still get to go. If not, I'll see you all on another CI trip.

I was sad to hear that Brad wasn't going to be there. I've seen the roster and it's an all-star lineup though. Sadly, I've had to back out due to some changing commitments elsewhere, though there may still be a chance for me to get back in the last week before the trip if things clear out for me, and if there's space on the boat, which right now there isn't. I'm figuring that if I'm really lucky I'll still get to go. If not, I'll see you all on another CI trip.

The New Year's trip without Brad and now you too? What a bummer! :depressed: You'll both be missed.

I am sad to hear the news! I hope that whatever it is works out for you though.

Michelle: what time are you thinking about leaving for SB? We should consider riding all together. You could leave your car here and ride down with Mark and I if you want. Let me know!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom