Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Almost a month now, and thats all we got?!

How was the trip Jim? Did you see any Ron faced..erm.. Dog faced puffers?

:wink: :p :D

Hey everyone.....

Brandon.. The trip was frigging outstanding...Awesome, I had around 30 -40 sharks all over me at all times, I shot 588 Pictures and now have to edit them all:shakehead:

And then Brianna wants us to get together and look at the 100 best and then choose 5 to use in her story, Let me think FIVE out of 588...... OH that should be just soooooo easy....RIGHT!

Oh ... and thankfully I didn't see any Ron the dog face puffers!!

Wow 588 pictures and all the sharks, im jealous! Perhaps once your done with the project you can share some of the pictures with us.

I found out that I get to go to the Dominican Republic in January for business so ill have to get in a couple dives there!

Wow 588 pictures and all the sharks, im jealous! Perhaps once your done with the project you can share some of the pictures with us.

I found out that I get to go to the Dominican Republic in January for business so ill have to get in a couple dives there!

That should be a cool trip for you!

I put some of the pictures of the sharks into my photo gallery if you want to see them.

Also I posted two of them in the Nov 8 MG thread.

Jim

I found Brandons twin here on a reef in Boynton.
M0012477.jpg

Anybody diving this weekend, after turkey day?

I'm diving off the Cypress Sea tomorrow but conditions look like they'll be getting sportier as the weekend progresses, so I think I'll be taking care of things around the house the rest of the weekend.

This morning the waves were HUGE at Ocean Beach. I was really surprised. About as surprised as I was to see this thread is still going! :bonk:

This morning the waves were HUGE at Ocean Beach. I was really surprised. About as surprised as I was to see this thread is still going! :bonk:

Yeah, conditions were quite sporty yesterday. I can imagine they were really wild today.

I think I'm almost as surprised to see you posting. Where have you been? :confused:

Did you hear Brad won't be able to make the New Year's trip afterall? :depressed:

Hahahaha. I know - I am posting. I even got a little note on my User CP that said "oh we noticed you haven't been posting - why don't you!?" hahahah. So here I am at 1:00 AM while Mark is playing a video game. Too funny.

I am sad to hear that Brad is not going to be able to make it, although we've always known it would be a possibility. i was, however, excited to see so many familiar names on the sign up sheet when I was in Pinnacles dropping off my gear for service last week! Going to be fun nonetheless!!

Back
Top Bottom