Jim Church's Essential Guide...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Erik Il Rosso

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I don't know why it reminds me of "The Hitch Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy" but I am very pleased to announce that today I received my copy of Jim Church's "Essential Guide..."...

It's bed time in Italy right now but I do not think that I will sleep soon with this book in my hands...

Ciao Erik Il Rosso

WooooHOOOOO!! I love that book. It's amazing how looking through it jogs my teeny mind to try something new or improve on something I've done.

Yes, I would pick up the Essential Guide to Composition, too. I have both books and both are very good regardless of which system you are using. But there are a lot of gems in the Composition one - and it's cheap!

I bought the Essential Guide to Comosition on Amazon, (by Alcina's suggestion, thanks!), and was offered Successful Underwater Photography by Brian Skerry and Howard Hall as a companion book at a good price.

Both have been very inspiring and helpful, really looking forward to appling the new knowlege.

Guess I better get it!

I have that book. I like it a lot.

A great read (thanks, also, to Alcina for the recommendation)!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom