jhbryaniv is a Godfather

Should John be allowed to buy a gift of his own choosing or be forced 2 use our input

• Yes

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jhbryaniv:
HMM this girl isn't going to see a "thingy" until she is 30 and married :D

SO you and the dad PRAY!!!! not likely in this age....she'll probably take a bath with a boy before she is two!

Do they make rebreathers small enough for babes to dive with? Although, it seems like the rebreather divers in these parts keep dying. Maybe a standard DIR rig would be better?

jhbryaniv:
Oddly enough it is Catholic . . . and apparently I need to fill out paper work that the babies parents give me . . . and if I answer wrong I don't get to be the Godfather . . . very strange to me . . .

He can't even fill out the papers! :11doh: Okay pm'ing you DIE's address. He is well educated in the catholic religion and will take care to fill the papers out properly. :14:

catholic.... now youre talking to the right person

rosmary beads made from diamonds, a school trust fund to help pay for the private fees (the childs fees are HUGE) or a rebreather... they would all cost about the same

Missdirected:
He can't even fill out the papers! :11doh: Okay pm'ing you DIE's address. He is well educated in the catholic religion and will take care to fill the papers out properly. :14:

I can help, too. I teach Catholic Religious Educationu (go on, peanuts, let's here it....hee hee:14: )

SoCalAngel:
SO you and the dad PRAY!!!! not likely in this age....she'll probably take a bath with a boy before she is two!

Do they make rebreathers small enough for babes to dive with? Although, it seems like the rebreather divers in these parts keep dying. Maybe a standard DIR rig would be better?

I am sure I could get a B/P and webbing small enough but not sure about the wing. . .

Oh and daddy has guns lots of them plus he just finished learning how to shoot out boat motors from 500 meters out . . .

Missdirected:

HMMM DIE is smart hmmm fooled me :D :D :D :popcorn:

J/K dude!!!!

jhbryaniv:
HMM this girl isn't going to see a "thingy" until she is 30 and married :D

A good godfather would not have his mind in the gutter :no FYI, DIE's thingy is an ultrasonic cleaner, hrumph! Now how many kids can say they have that! :light:

almitywife:
catholic.... now youre talking to the right person

rosmary beads made from diamonds, a school trust fund to help pay for the private fees (the childs fees are HUGE) or a rebreather... they would all cost about the same

Naw, she won't need Rosary (note, not rosemary) Beads until she is in first grade, when they start to teach the Rosary... :D

SoCalAngel:
I can help, too. I teach Catholic Religious Educationu (go on, peanuts, let's here it....hee hee:14: )

So between you and DIE I will be able to make the priest believe me :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom