jhbryaniv is a Godfather

Should John be allowed to buy a gift of his own choosing or be forced 2 use our input

• Yes

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Miss... at my fattest i took myself out of the water

wasnt fair to anyone else if something went wrong plus i was worried about dci and fat

but it is tough.... big people diving might be the one activity some people do and love plus big gals and guys can be fit also

Missdirected:
Mmmm, not sure. I hit new posts and there it was.

Must not have been your not in those groups are you?

almitywife:
Miss... at my fattest i took myself out of the water

wasnt fair to anyone else if something went wrong plus i was worried about dci and fat

but it is tough.... big people diving might be the one activity some people do and love plus big gals and guys can be fit also

:) :)

Hello? Where did everyone go? I know Almity is off playing with Kenau, of course.

sorry Miss... was doing some work and reading your post

yeah.. i hear you... suppose why i pulled myself out of the water

its a tough call..... but i am glad to met some of hubby students and they arent thin people and they start thinking "oh im not the only big one around"

im not as fat as i use to be but i will always be a big gal... just alot healthier!!!

almitywife:
sorry Miss... was doing some work and reading your post

yeah.. i hear you... suppose why i pulled myself out of the water

its a tough call..... but i am glad to met some of hubby students and they arent thin people and they start thinking "oh im not the only big one around"

im not as fat as i use to be but i will always be a big gal... just alot healthier!!!

That was the scary thing when he said he couldn't get himself out of the water! Said it was too choppy. Well hell if he would have gotten in, I couldn't have got him out. Very upsetting and rather scary. Caused me to think more.

Have my next surgery Monday. When that heals I can go back to working out and lose some weight. Oddly, I am looking forward to it.

looking forward to surgery?

hope those boys of yours are looking after mum :D im sure they are!

almitywife:
looking forward to surgery?

hope those boys of yours are looking after mum :D im sure they are!

I am. Going to see Johnny a few days later :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom