jhbryaniv is a Godfather

Should John be allowed to buy a gift of his own choosing or be forced 2 use our input

• Yes

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected:
Bring back wings for us, that sounded good. We just had one of those places put in near me. Pretty good.

Yes, no johnny for lunch. Sort of thinking of skipping DEMA and going to RI but then I have surgery early Monday so....not sure.

Are you having the other hand done on Monday??

jhbryaniv:
Probably nothing . . . But I think it is cool :D

PM it to me! Now Im really curious!

Im going to pick my dress up at lunch... I might take pictures so you can see it! :)

Kayla:
So your not having Johnny for lunch?? Sucks for you!!

Guess Im going to have to get some actual food, seeing as no one else is around!!! :rofl3: :rofl3:

Bad Kayla, bad, bad, Kayla :wink:

Okay doce just phoned my dog won't need surgery! They thought she had blown out her knee at daycare but it must have been just a really bad strain. so it just cost me $500 for x-rays and pain meds but that is better than paying for surgery!

Missdirected:
Bad Kayla, bad, bad, Kayla :wink:

Okay doce just phoned my dog won't need surgery! They thought she had blown out her knee at daycare but it must have been just a really bad strain. so it just cost me $500 for x-rays and pain meds but that is better than paying for surgery!

Thats good! Surgery is expensive! My dog just had to have surgery on her eye... and I tell ya.. thats how to make the money right there!

Congrads John! When are you coming back to charlottesville so we can get a dive in?

vablackwater:
Congrads John! When are you coming back to charlottesville so we can get a dive in?

HEY Long time no see!!!!

I am not sure, I am basically working straight through until after christmas. . . not alot of time for diving :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom