Jet Fin Light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am under the impression that was Andrew Georgitsis in the video (could be wrong) and if it is, I'm fairly certain he's experienced enough to know he was moving his fins. :wink:

I'm in agreement with you. I've just noticed that now I'm doing things automatically that it used to take concentration to achieve. The little adjustments just start to come automatically with time. Whether AG (or whoever) realized they were moving their feet or not, I'm definitely sure it was an automatic motion that took little effort or concentration.

Tom

options of where to put weight can be limited. most everything I tried had me feet negative with my jets. I finally got 2 pouches, put them on my shoulder straps & moved a 2 lb weight into each. That leveled me out. Possibly changing from an AL plate to an SS plate would do it as well, but right now I don't have a SS plate to try.

Then I snagged a lightly used pair of slipstreams, and now I don't put weights on my shoulders.

The OP I think is diving a BC, not a BP/W, so he just may not have any good places to move lead to. Possibly a change to a SS BP/W would move enough wt up so the jets would trim right. Cheaper to replace the fins, unless he wants to replace the BC.

Wayward, my GOD, please help those poor souls who not no better. Jet fin's make no sense. They are like cigarettes popular by habit. WAYWARD SON, please help me save their AQUATIC experience. Love Bob

Back
Top Bottom