Jen & Erik Nelson

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nelson104

Registered
Reaction score
Hello All -

We are new to this web site. We were refered by a fellow diver that we met today on a practivce dive. My husband and I are working towards our Rescur diver and then Master diver by mid this year. We still need alot of practice diving in the mean time to practice our basic skills. We live in the South Bay, CA (Redondo Beach, CA area). If anyone/s are interested in just doing some relaxing beach dives to just practice what we've learned and to explore new things along the way....then give us an email or reply to the messageboard. :)
Erik and Jen Nelson

Hi Erik and Jen Nelson, welcome to SB, so you guys are warm water SoCal divers :wink:.
Our SoCal group is very active, check them out SoCal, I'm sure you will hook up some good dive buddies.
David

Welcome to the board! It would probably make sense for you to have one login name each so people know who is posting what and who they are talking to!:D

that's why he is staff :D

Enjoy the forums - see ya' around them...

:zorros: don

smiley-linie-019.gif

Welcome to the board. You will find a lot of helpful information on this board.

Hey like David said, join is in the So California Kelp Divers forum! You'll find a whole bunch of weird and wonderful people to dive with!

Erik and Jen,

Welcome! Many of us are very new. I've found SB is immensely valuable as I learn more and more about diving.

Welcome to you both.

3 things:
1. If you fill out your profile a tad bit, as in city and state our cournty, then when you post others will know your part of the world and general frame of reference. This will help you to find local dive buddies and also some answers are situational sensitive. Exaple would be exposure protection (wet suits) in Los Angeles a 7 mm is the norm, but in Belieze less is required and in Seattle WA, a dry suit would be best.
2. Drop down to Clubs and Travel and check out North America/United States/California Kelp Divers/SoCal That is where you will find Southern California fellow divers and discussion of local conditins, dive reports and dive buddies.
3. http://www.sandeaters.org Not a dive club, just a calender on the internet with a dive scheduled for every week. No dues, no membership, just diving. Sandeaters also enjoys a private subforum on this board under SoCal section.

Last of all, give me a shout and lets go diving.

Melvin Pasley
562-421-3094

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom