Jefferson Reservoir Cleanup - Sun 9/16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Weren't you in a dry suit last weekend? :confused: I guess I assumed that it was yours.

I plan on diving it wet.:11:

Yes I was in a dry suit and it was a rental. I am looking at getting one of my own eventually. 55 degrees was really chilly up at Lake Tahoe back in July. I'd like to go with something a little warmer

Let's plan a dive or three. After all, it's rare that I'm the closest to a dive site!

20 foot vis, I'm there! :D

I maybe able to do this weekend. Dan, you can call or PM me, and we can just setup a date, and post it if you like. I bet Frank would be interested but not this weekend as he is at the hole.

The first weekend I have free is Oct. 6th, 7th. Does that work for everyone?
Yes, this would be just a day trip.

do you really have to pay to do the clean up? we did it in Hawaii a couple years in a row and the boat captain reserved the boat for the clean-up crew only and he donated his time and boat. The dive shop donated the air also. What were you paying for? Just asking -- as we recently moved here and will prolly be doing the clean up next year.

I don't believe anyone had to pay for anything. Where did you hear that someone payed for something? Coral Reef supplied:
  • Free Tank, Weights / Weight Belt (must be picked up at the store)
  • Free Project AWARE Specialty *
  • Free Park Pass

We didn't pay for anything. They even provided all the food and drinks for free.

the first post said " the cost is very reasonable". That is why I asked. Didn't know if things were different here on the mainland.

How often do you all do clean-ups? Just during the international clean up day or do you get together and do your own. I am going to have to get dry suit certified before I do any diving here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom