Jbd ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I too had been looking for him, noticed he hasn't been on the board since back in June.

It seems as most of the original KPP doesn't frequent the board much anymore.

Maybe someone can enlighten us on what is up with Jim, Chad, Mighty Mo and some of the others.

socaldiver:
I too had been looking for him, noticed he hasn't been on the board since back in June.

Maybe someone can enlighten us on what is up with Jim, Chad, Mighty Mo and some of the others.

Thanks
I e-mailed him privately but no response, which is unusual. Trying to arrange another chance at a class with him.
Dan

socaldiver:

A few of us still around here somewhere, Hows it goin Socal?

I hope Jim's ok, make sure you post when you find out whats up!

Mark

I still get here from time to time. I haven't been in the water for over a year now, but I am trying to get back in to it. The wife and I booked a trip to Australia for Nov. of 2006 so I had better get a few more dives in between now and then.

Hi Mark and Cstreu.

Sorry never made it back to Paducah to meet up with you Mark. Glad all is well.

Cstreu, hopefully we will be able to have another KPP dinner night sometime in the future. Enjoy Australia, that is one of the places we want to go as well.

I called Jim's cellphone yesterday and left a message but haven't heard back from him yet.

I too hope all is well.

JBD is fine he is busy at work and with the kids and hasn't had time to get on here too much. I have talked to him recently though.

I am fine as well. I really miss everyone but I have had things going on that have caused me to be away from diving for awhile. I am hoping to get back here soon. I check in as much as possible and try to sound off when the discussion warrants it.

Hopefully the original KPP can get out some with the new KPP next year.

Dave give me a call if you get a chance sometime I would love to talk to you and fine out how everything is going.

Chad

Nice to see you are OK.

Jim called me the other day but we are playing telephone tag so I didn't get a chance to talk to him.

Send me a PM with your land line, I will give you a call.

Back
Top Bottom