• Kruetz(Lockhart)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sam's

• Stubb's

• JJ's (1431)

• Rudys(--post specific location preferences--)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I really don't want to throw a wrench into this, but ....

Given the random nature of the SSASS attendance, might we have a problem at County Line? They have a "no seating until your entire party is here" policy. On a Saturday night, getting a table might be a problem?

Time and location for January SSASS thing. Post up if are planning on coming, I'd love to see enough folks coming that we had to reserve a big table or a room. But will be fine if just the 'regulars' show. Just looking forward to chatting with people who don't get 'that look' in their eyes when talk turns to scuba :wink: Just 'cause I'm more interested in current lake depth and temp. than the score to last nights game or which robber baron is currently in power. :shakehead

Hello NadMat, Just back in town so I apologize for the late RSVP. I'm coming and bringing two friends. Karen S.

Karen S.:
Hello NadMat, Just back in town so I apologize for the late RSVP. I'm coming and bringing two friends. Karen S.

Hey Karen, look forward to seeing you and friends this time since everyone flaked on Novembers HH, hopefully the weather doesn't jack us up tonight. At least all the wetness is good for lake levels. We are listed as 'Texas Swampers' group at the Line, come ready to talk scuba and get your grub on...
Matt

Mack Diver:
I'm glad we're not the Seasonal Second Saturday Austin Swampers Stutter Social! It would take us all night just to have the name announced.
:D :D :D

That's why we use the acronym, it's much easier to say " Come on out to the SSASS'y Happy Hour"

I'm still thinking of making a t shirt that say's " I'm a S.S.A.S.S.'y A.S.S. "

for

"I'm a Second Saturday Austin Swampers Social 'y Austin Swamper Socialite"

Just can't figure out what graphic image to use with it :wink: :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom