• Kruetz(Lockhart)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sam's

• Stubb's

• JJ's (1431)

• Rudys(--post specific location preferences--)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It should actually be SSASS...for Second Saturday Austin Swampers Social - the official "unofficial" name of our monthly attempt at a meet and greet. Not as good as going for a dive, but for bonus points you can always go dive that day also.

To Vote!

I still can't make up my mind which to vote for, guess I could throw in with majority and clinch County Line, is good eats, nice location, even if not the best brisket in austin. And is also very convienient drive for me. But I have two more days to decide, so I guess I better start flippin' my coin.

Good to hear BoGrady will be able to attend, hopefully will have a real nice turn out for the new year. Planning to get out and dive this coming saturday, have a new wetsuit that has not been in water yet, and got a deal on a new dive light this week up in dallas that I also want to test drive wet.

Mom called and asked what she should send for christmas, I suggested she get me a gift certificate for Scubatoys, or I could print her my scubatoys wish list and she could pick out something herself.

Looks like the January SSASS will be at County Line. Look forward to seeing everyone there.
Anyone diving this weekend? Was trying to convince my buddy to put his boat in the water one last time before winterizing it and take me out to dive hippie hollow coves or to stearnes, but even if I convince him to take it out, not sure I can find a dive buddy. May just end up driving out to wentz and playing with weighting with new wetsuit.

You have County Line listed at 222 and 360. Shouldn't that be 2222 instead? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom