• Kruetz(Lockhart)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sam's

• Stubb's

• JJ's (1431)

• Rudys(--post specific location preferences--)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NadMat

DIMWIT Swamper ;)
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
So we can figure out where to go for our BBQ SSAS.

I used the suggestions from shaggies thread but was limited to only 12 polling choices.

Since this sufficiently far in the future for some real planning to be done to attend I feel the far locations for good bbq are more doable.

We'll see when the poll is done. Voting for BBQ more fun than voting for gov anyhow.

Poll is closing dec 13th so that is when decision will be made. Write ins for other places not included in poll choices are accepted and will be counted as long as posted in this thread before dec 13th.

You had the poll closing on Nov. 24 at the top, so I took the liberty of changing it to Dec. 13, as per your post... :D

ScubaTexan:
You had the poll closing on Nov. 24 at the top, so I took the liberty of changing it to Dec. 13, as per your post... :D
Thanks, I had pm'd another mod to have it done, right after I posted and realized I'd f'd it up. They hadn't gotten around to it yet, but I wasn't going to worry about it for a few more days. Now I no longer have to worry.

You SB mods are great.

Cool !!
I want to go !!

I have always wanted to see how Ya'll BBQ SSAS in Central Texas.
They tell me it the way Ya'll make it sorta tastes like a cross between Armadillo & 'Possum.
Up here in N.E Texas it kinda tastes like Apteryx
( Weird wingless bird pictured near Aqualung in Websters Dictionary)

Shaggie says Green Mesquite so I bet they have both SSAS & Apteryx on the menu so I say go with it !

There may be both SSAS and Apteryx, but no BBQ'd Balogna like up north in OK!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom