January 2014

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wife and I will be there Jan 12-17. Staying at Allegro and diving with Pro Dive! Cant wait, our gills are starting to dry up!
Lets pray for a no "Norte" week :) Ill be on the island at the same time as you. Last year we lost two days of diving in February when I was there, so this year I plan on taking the ferry hop to dive the cenotes if we get a "Norte" that closes the small boats down.

Lets pray for a no "Norte" week :) Ill be on the island at the same time as you. Last year we lost two days of diving in February when I was there, so this year I plan on taking the ferry hop to dive the cenotes if we get a "Norte" that closes the small boats down.

We've never tried the Cenote dive but sounds like a good idea if we do get shut down...

Scot and I will be at Blue Angel for a week starting January 12th. Woo hoo! This is our 5th visit to Coz!

Just booked last minute trip. Minus 20 was the deciding factor. My son kyle and I will be at hotel coz 1/10 thru 1/17, and diving with Aldora.

Wife and I leave on the 8th Jan and will be there........sorry.........4 months.....yea! Sometimes it is worth getting old! You get to play a little longer. Diving at a couple of shops this year, PHogg for the most part but will hook up with a couple of folks I would like to meet from this site at Aldora. Have a great trip and purhaps we'll see ya. (-40C here tomorrow) Cant wait to get going on Wed!:D

Lion fish eater see you at hotel Cozumel. Look for big guy with goatee. We may go to la perlite Thursday night for 2 for 1 lionfish. You all are welcome to join if we do.,

love the xcalack-coco lionfish at la perlita. We don't get in until friday the 10 th. Look for the guy with the biggest smile on his face, that'ed be me.

love the xcalack-coco lionfish at la perlita. We don't get in until friday the 10 th. Look for the guy with the biggest smile on his face, that'ed be me.
Your not on the direct flight from Minnesota are you? I am, suppose to arrive Cozumel around 1p.m. the same day as you.

Back
Top Bottom