Jameson Karst Edwards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Kraken:
He will be graduated from the United States Naval Academy with a degree in marine biology and engineering, get qualified as a carrier qualified fighter jockey, command a nuclear submarine and be the first scuba diver to dive to 900' on scuba gear and some really, really funky gas mix !!!!

well, ok then ...

he can do all that between gigs

it's tough coordinating getting pics posted with traveling back & forth to bath & chapel hill, but i swear it's my priority for the trip home tonight.

he's doing so good! *all* his labs improved yesterday - bili 6.8, platelets 103!!!!, alk phos, alt, ast all still high but trending way down from the peaks.

and what a doll. and what a lap baby. he immediately stops fussing when picked up. therefore, he'll never fuss at home, because i don't plan on putting him down...

i gave him a tub bath last night, my first! and he didn't really like it, cried the whole time, but when i put him back on the pulse ox, his sat *after having cried for 10 or so minutes* was 91!!! dried him off, put on a gown, put him on my chest, and he just laid there being happy & calm with those big brown eyes.

the main thing we're waiting on is lungs. he has to be on low flow oxygen by cannula for at least 2 weeks before we can think of home. it is definitely improving, but not fast enough for me. the main way to get there is growth, and he's 8lb 10oz, so that's coming along!

he'll also connect luraville to peacock...

:D

he's got a tushie & thunder thighs!

That's WONNERMUS ! ! ! NEWS, B/D . . . .

Glad to hear that his health is heading in the direction to get him to his home port soon.

Is he still drinking that kool-aid? :D Where is that kool-aid feeding, handy picture fella anywho?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom