Jameson Karst Edwards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yep, pretty much good boring days lately. midweek he wasn't sleeping a lot, end of week sleeping like he just discovered it...but no action, thank goodness! just lots of cuteness.

only thing on the horizon lately is they've started talking about the possibility of a g-tube to feed him at home, while we work on the bottle or breast feeding thing. while i'm not all 'whoopee!' about the idea, i'd way much rather him have it and come on home.

a family friend put her finger on what i'm feeling today. it's 'senioritis'. remember the last few months/weeks of high school or college? yep. you know you have to go through the time to finish, but DAMN! you want it to be over with NOW! that's pretty much it. i know he still needs to be in the nicu, but i'm so so so so ready for this phase to be over. impatient...

but as long as he's on the path to come home, i can't fuss too much!

Well, here is something I never thought I would say but I am glad you guys are bored out of yer brains :D

Here's to some healing and coming home soon :drunks:

Glad things are progressing in a positive manner

BabyDuck:
but as long as he's on the path to come home, i can't fuss too much!

:fruit:

i did a joke version of "Once in a Lifetime" for you, but it's so bad my wife has forbidden dispersal

that's right!!

and a much deserved wish for happiness it is

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom