Jablonski's Fundamentals (book)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rollerboi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Does anyone in Utah have this book (Fundamentals of Better Diving)? I can't find it at any of the libraries, nor was the Inter-Library Loan guy at my school able to find it.

I'd really like to borrow this, if you'd be willing. Please drop me a PM and we can work something out.

And chances are, if you've got the book, I'd like to pick your brain further and go on a dive with ya. :) I've got a hood and gloves coming in a week or so, so weather won't be a big concern for me.

Does anyone in Utah have this book (Fundamentals of Better Diving)? I can't find it at any of the libraries, nor was the Inter-Library Loan guy at my school able to find it.

I'd really like to borrow this, if you'd be willing. Please drop me a PM and we can work something out.

And chances are, if you've got the book, I'd like to pick your brain further and go on a dive with ya. :) I've got a hood and gloves coming in a week or so, so weather won't be a big concern for me.

GUE has it for twenty bucks. Doing It Right: The Fundamentals of Better Diving | Global Underwater Explorers

Amazon usually has 'em for a few bucks last I looked. (but it's been a while)

I know you want to borrow the book, but thought I'd shoot a couple of sources for the thing.

Amazon lists it at $119 and up. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the sources; I'm really hoping to borrow/read it before I buy it. I don't have much discretionary money right now. Everything's going towards some gear for class (which I'm not happy about, I had to put plans for a BP/W on the back burner).

Amazon lists it at $119 and up. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the sources; I'm really hoping to borrow/read it before I buy it. I don't have much discretionary money right now. Everything's going towards some gear for class (which I'm not happy about, I had to put plans for a BP/W on the back burner).

LOL.. those morons. I saw prices like that way back when too, then saw lower prices.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom